Last Updated September 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Essential Information We Collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
- Remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click.
- Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing.
- Let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click.
- Remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout.
- Control that your data is processed securely.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Order Information You Expressly Provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
We also use some specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page or the product you viewed, where you are coming from (if you came to our store because you clicked on an advertisement or you just opened our direct link). This is very similar to the “essential information,” but we use it to provide you with a personalized experience. The information on your visit provides us with insights on your interests and allows us to send you relevant communications. We capture this information through cookies, called a "beacon," that we allow you to block.
Other Uses of Personal Data
How Do We Process Your Information?
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services.
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information.
- Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill your orders.
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
What Types of Network and Device Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about your use of your device and our network, WiFi usage, and performance information, as well as data relating to your use of our website, applications and other products and services.
Below is some further information of the types of information we collect:
- Location Data. We may collect your device’s location whenever it is turned on (subject to coverage limitations).
- Credit Information. We may collect information that enables us to bill you, or to provide you with credit towards purchase of a device, or to enable appropriate handling of tax matters where we provide consumer rewards. Such data could include your Social Security Number and Credit Card information. We take steps to help secure such data and to help prevent identity theft. For more information, please see Identity Theft.
- Performance and Diagnostic Data. We may collect performance and diagnostic data about your use of our network (or networks where you roam), WiFi usage, or your device. For example, we may collect information about the performance of the device, signal strength, dropped calls, data failures, battery strength, and other device or network performance issues. We may also collect information about applications on your device, such as the fact that an application has been added, when an application is launched or fails to launch, and length of time an application has been running.
- Video Data. When you use a Travlfi video application, for example TravlStream, on your device, we may collect information about the programs you watch to determine customer viewing habits so that we can tailor video selections to you and our customers.
- Third Party Applications. When you install third party applications on your device, you may consent to third-party access to information from your device or on our network, such as your contact list or location. Third-party application information collection is not covered under our Privacy Statement.
How Can You Control Your Personal Data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be more than happy to help.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it.
Do we have any legal obligations when handling your data?
Many. We might need to share your personal information to comply with applicable legal obligations and fraud detection
Who Can You Reach Out to for Privacy Matters?
3582 Technology Drive NW
Rochester, MN 55901